Kelly Jordan – Hauora and Wellbeing Leader
Kelly has attended JPIIHS for four years. Kelly gets involved in most school events and demonstrates the school’s three C’s: consideration, co-operation, commitment. She has helped with the Tuakana-Teina programme, Drama, House Captain, Sports, as well as participating in the Duke of Edinburgh and William Pike Awards, and attended a Caritas Leadership course. Kelly is looking forward to working with students closely and showing that she is here to represent them. Kelly is proud to be a friendly face of JPII where she can welcome visitors, and be approachable if anyone needs to talk or needs help.
- Acts as the ambassador for Hauora and wellbeing at JPII
- Works with the Pastoral Care Team and Whānau teachers to promote wellbeing initiatives in the school, including Te Whare Tapa Whā
- Upholds the Catholic character at JPII
- Works with local and national organisations to raise awareness of wellness and health causes for JPII students
- Collaborates with other student leaders to achieve positive outcomes for the school and students
- Shares progress and achievements termly through an article in the newsletter, and a final report for the school yearbook