It is important that all students take charge of their own appearance and make sure they are dressed correctly, wearing their uniform with pride.
As a reminder, all students should make sure of the following things;
- hair must be a natural colour and long hair needs to be tied back
- all nail polish, rings, bracelets should be removed on Monday when you return to school
- students are allowed only one ear ring in each ear
- no nose studs
- boys wearing blue shirts need to make sure these are always tucked in
- all students should be in correct school socks and shoes
- correct jackets and rain coats are to be worn
- no sports hoodies allowed
We have a second hand uniform shop at school. Also families can speak with Mr Renau or Miss O’Regan for financial assitance for uniforms if there is a need.